Handy Contact Info:
- ANONYMOUSLY REPORT DRUG ACTIVITY OR SUSPICIOUS PERSONS: www.phillypolice.com/forms/submit-a-tip or call 215-686-TIPS (8477)
- ANONYMOUSLY REPORT SANITATION VIOLATIONS, ILLEGAL DUMPING, DEAD ANIMALS: http://potholes.phila.gov/csstreets or call 3-1-1.
- ANONYMOUSLY REPORT GRAFFITI: www.phila.gov/antigraffiti/removalform.html or call 3-1-1. Be sure to record the exact location where the graffiti appears and the surface type (e.g. brick, stucco, stop sign, etc.).
- ANONYMOUSLY REPORT ABANDONED VEHICLES: http://www.ppdonline.org/rpts/rpts_abanauto.php or call 3-1-1. Take down all of the essential details: the location, make, model, color, license plate number & state, and note any damaged parts. Our neighborhood is located in the 4th District Patrol Area.
- 9-1-1 SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY.
- FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, PLEASE CALL 3-1-1.
We are in Police District 3. Headquarters are located at 11th & Wharton Sts.
- 3rd District website: www.phillypolice.com/districts/3rd
- Community Safety Meetings with Officer Gary Harkins are held the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6 PM at the 11th & Wharton Headquarters.
> MEGAN’S LAW
Pennsylvania’s General Assembly has determined public safety will be enhanced by making information about registered sexual offenders available to the public through the internet. Knowledge about whether a person is a registered sexual offender could be a significant factor in protecting yourself, your family members, or persons in your care from recidivist acts by registered sexual offenders. Click here to be taken to the Megan’s Law website.