Get ready for Real ID by joining the Office of State Rep. Elizabeth Fiedler and PennDOT to get pre-verified for your Real ID driver’s license.
Starting October 2020, you will need this new driver’s license/ID to board domestic flights and to enter federal buildings; getting pre-verified now will allow you to skip lines at the DMV later.
Stop by Wednesday, Feb. 6 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Columbus Square Recreational Center, 1200 Wharton St., Philadelphia, 19147.
Check below to find the specific documents you will need to bring with you to get pre-verified.
Pre-Verify for a Real ID: Required documents
- Proof of Identity
– Original or certified copy of a birth certificate (must have a raised seal)
– Current, valid US Passport
- Social Security Card
- Proof of all legal name changes
– Marriage Certificate
– Court Order, (etc.)
- Two proofs of current PA address
– Current, unexpired PA license/ID
– Bank statement from the last 90 days (with current name and address listed)
– Utility bill from the last 90 days (with current name and address listed)
If you have any questions about what documents to bring, please call Rep. Fiedler’s office at 215-271-9190.