Tuesday May 25, 2021
Jefferson COVID Vaccination Clinic
1902 S. 8TH ST Wyss Center Bok Bldg Philadelphia PA 19148
Jefferson Health / Mobile Vaccination
Thank you for your interest in COVID-19 vaccination with Jefferson Health.
To register for a vaccine appointment, you MUST be a Philadelphia resident and must be age 12 and older.
- Select a date and time below for your appointment
- Click SCHEDULE
- If you have a Jefferson Health MyChart account, log in. Otherwise continue as a guest.
- Enter your demographic and insurance information to schedule your appointment (you will NOT receive any bills or charges for your vaccine).
After scheduling your vaccination, please plan to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment to prevent crowding of space, as we must adhere to the state’s COVID-19 safety guidelines. You will be required to stay for 15-30 minutes after you receive your vaccine for observation. Please wear a mask and if you have identification, please bring it. If you do not have an ID, insurance or social security number, or if you are uncomfortable sharing this information, you will not be required to share it and you will still be able to get a vaccine with us.
AGE FOR COVID-19 VACCINE
All vaccine recipients must be at least 12 years of age. If under age 18, a parent/guardian must be present.
Please take the time to review the Fact Sheets below in advance of your appointment:
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Vacccine Sheet
For more information about scheduling your first dose, please call (215) 512-2173. Phone line will be answered weekdays 9AM-5PM and voicemails left on nights/weekends will be returned within 24 business hours.
Select an Appointment Here